ShutterCity_DOT_Com?

Tooloose_Letrek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Around Thanksgiving time (late November) I registered for a photo gallery web site called ShutterCity. My registration went through okay and I got an email telling me that I would be receiving within 48 hours a account validation email. That did not come. I have written to ShutterCity twice and have had no response.

Has anybody had any dealings with this site? Do you know how I can contact someone directly?

Thanks.

Try using DNS to find the IP owner. They seem to have pretty sketchy details on their DNS, but there's a phone number:
http://houston.dnstools.com/?lookup...all=on&target=shuttercity.com&submit=Get+Info

Understanding that it's the holiday season at the moment is important. It's quite likely that they're just not there.

If you fail to make contact and if you paid with a credit card, report it as a fraudulent transaction immediately and get your money back.

Good luck. Let me know if you want a more detailed look at their servers ;)

Rob

I'll check this out. There's no fraud here as the site does not charge or have subscriptions. I think they accept donations, but I haven't sent anything to them.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Back