Sigma4less

Hmm, I see several not so good reports?

You have to consider that most people don't report good experiences...and most people will feel compelled to report a bad experience. Most of the 'stores' I look up on there, have a rating of .2 or something like that...so this one looked fairly good.

That being said, I haven't used them, so maybe they aren't great. I have used B&H and I can recommend them. And if you use the links on the forum, you are helping the forum.

Oh believe me, I am an extreem B&H fan and hate that I have to order ellswhere but they have not had the MB-D200 in stock for 4 weeks almost and don't know when they are getting it? B&H does have the Targus MB-D200 grip and I am tempted to order because I could use B&H + I like the way the batteries are loaded into the grip. It does not have those clips that break easy. But I don't know if it being a third party grip will fit on the D200 as well as Nikons?

Last edited:
Well, I ordered the Targus from B&H for several reasons.

1. It is from B&H ( I actually ordered the Nikon version from another store but there was a mixup and a cancelled order)
2. I hear the Targus may actually be sturdier
3. The battery loading system is like the MB-D10 which is much better.

I will post a review on here when I get it for all those in the same boat.

THanks Big Mike!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back