Snow-white

schumionbike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This picture might be familiar to some as I have posted the color version a while back. I converted to B&W recently since I saw the l the lines and shapes that it's fairly dominant in the picture.

I thinking that this picture is too busy of a compostion though, what do you guys think? Thanks.

Picture483edit2BW2.jpg

It's a little busy, but I like it like that. Nice shot; the only thing that bugs me is that it looks a little bit slanted to me. ;)

It's a little busy, but I like it like that. Nice shot; the only thing that bugs me is that it looks a little bit slanted to me. ;)

Thanks, I put the camera on a box and set off the timer, the shutter speed was 5 second. Considering it was on cardboard box, might have been the reason for the slanting. I don't have photoshop so that can't be fix as of yet.

Busy , yes it is .. and I get lost in this composition
Not sure W&B works on this one
Mat

That's a great quote Mat, "I get lost in this composition", lol. I took this picture with the purpose of capturing the feeling of winter and snow. I guess I'll try to work on a crop or something. The light boucing off the sidewalk also caught my attention.

If you really want to make B&W, you have to take it in colour and convert it in B&W with Photoshop, it is much much more better ;)

I did actually, well not photosphop exactly but I used Picture It 7.0 to do the conversion from color to B&W.

I think the photo might be a little too busy, but it is a good effort to capture a difficult scene. But I feel that the B&W is fine and doesn't need that much attention at all...

thanks for the comment jlbrew3, I was amaze when at the scene when I look out the window but didn't really know how to go about taking the picture. Too bad I can't go back to my old room to take this picture again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back