So...

that was to my boss smart a$$.

OMG!!!! Everyones jokes in my office are so bad that I want to punch them in the face!!!!

*deep breath*

I love you guys.

bace said:
OMG!!!! Everyones jokes in my office are so bad that I want to punch them in the face!!!!

*deep breath*

I love you guys.

48-72 hours and the physical addiction is over...just keep telling yourself that. Once you're over that part, the "grumpiness" should go away.

Artemis said:
Good thing too, us english couldnt stand yah!

Pfft. My Mum loves me. Or so she says. Mind you, it took a forum member here to remind her she even had a son....

*cries*

Ok, note to self. Making a hearty dinner for ones self, while distracting and tasty, does not end up taking away the urge for a cigerette. It merely postpones and then amplifies the craving ten fold once you're done eating.

Damnit.

I don't have any. And I'm too lazy. I'm gonna go watch a crappy TV movie.

Good night to you!

you can do it! go bace go! :cheer::cheer::cheer::wav::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Day three.

Feelin goooood. To be honest, having you guys rooting for me is actually helping.

If I quit quitting now, I'll look like an ass.

and just think, next time your in a club and a girl asks...'do you smoke?'... you can say.... 'no i quit'.... showing that your strong minded.... then the girl thinks.... hmmm i like a man with strength of character.... bingo!... jackpot.... :lol:

I'm quitting a few other things too. One of them being club girls. And possibly clubs in general. Need to save money. Big time.

core_17 said:
I totally got a visual of your face as a giant ass with a cigarette sticking out of it.

smoke_from_ass.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back