I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a couple from a shoot I did with for wife's cousin. These are just some quick proofs from the small Jpeg files, I have RAW files as well. I cropped and ran levels in ImageReady (PS is giving me trouble).

8135.jpg

8138.jpg

8140.jpg

I won't be doing many wedding shots for them because I'm in the wedding party.

I was torn too Cory. I'm thinking two or three, but I really love the future bride's expression in the third.

Thanks.

I've been thinking about converting to B&W and leaving the scarf red...what do you think of that idea?

Big Mike said:
Thanks.

I've been thinking about converting to B&W and leaving the scarf red...what do you think of that idea?

ehh... maybe do the conversion to subdue the red?

I have to agree with the others... the second view is very nice!

Good posing... good composition.

-Pete

Thanks Pete,

When I was showing them the pics, I did a quick & dirty version of selective color with the scarf...and I did think that if I was going to do that...I would desaturate the scarf a fair bit.

Maybe I won't completely get rid of the color in the rest of the image...just desaturate a bit..and leave the red a little brighter...

Or maybe just go with all B&W.

#3 :thumbsup:

I'm liking the second one:D it looks cold, the grooms nose and cheeks are pretty red, did you think about editing that, or would you leave that in? I'm still learning with portrait photography, so i'm not really sure.
cheers!

Yes, it was pretty cold outside...

We are going to go with B&W, which will eliminate the red nose problem.

Here is the final version of the photo and what it looks like in the context of the invitation.

RM-InvitePhoto-new.jpg

InviteFront-new.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back