Some Pic From A Newbie

Fox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi I'm new here and here are some pics I've taken. Please let me know what you think of them.

tranquil.jpg

flowers_trec.jpg

bridge_waterfall.jpg

Heya. Welcome to ThePhotoForum :D
Good to see you and your photos here, Fox! :D

So you are asking our opinion, and the first photo I see is a nice reflection of a beautiful sky in a lake and I think, hey, that Fox's got a good "eye" ... I see you really notice what is beautiful around you and capture it, take it out of its wide context and put it into a frame of its own. Same with the flowers and the little waterfall.

Technically, I feel all those first three photos are a bit too dark, but then I assume they are as they came out of the camera and you did not apply any post processing to any of them? Some of the dark could be remedied still, even by maintaining the lighter parts at the same time...

As to the dog photo ... well.
I'm sure you know for yourself that that one went simply wrong, don't you? It is all out of focus, and not even the dog's expression can help it.

But I guess he's your dog and you can use him as your "test dummy" for all the time to come? ;) Ample chance to get better, hm?

Well, keep posting and let us see more.
Welcome again.

Thanks very much for the reply :) They havent been edited at all from what I took.
I've now removed the dog photo also lol

Here are some more pics I took this afternoon.

orange_flower.jpg

pink_flowers.jpg

statue.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back