Stadium Stobe Lights (Question)

eravedesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My schools basketball team is going to state and I am trying to convince the stadium to let me use their lights. How should I go about doing this and do almost all college stadiums (Kohl center) have the strobes in the roof. I have been to bulls games and I know they have them but I wasn't sure about college basketball (Wisconsin Badgers).

I would think that any strobes would be owned or operated by the photographer or photography team etc. I don't know for sure...so you might as well ask.

Have you seen THIS?

Your link did not work. That would be a paid for photographers to setup lights in the high ceiling. I always thought the stadium owned it and allowed the press to use it just like stadiums have camera equipment and junk. It might be run by the photography team but the only contact I was able to get was a general questions email which have forwarded it to the right party apparently but I will also be calling them tomorrow.

Wow I got some homework to do but that looks like an amazing article thanks.

Okay I read it and it sounds like the associated press lights aren't left up but Im crossing my fingers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back