Star Climber's fav pictures:)

Star_Climber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok so i thought to post few pictures that are my favorites,and see what u guys think of it.I have Canon Digital ixus65
672ff3c4.jpg

7bef2651.jpg

7f462863.jpg

So what do u think of them?Good,bad?:D

Last edited:
Clickable, ccssk8ker11! :D

They look nice enough this small size. Too little time to click each and everyone, but if I could, I'd look at the candle some more.

Hello Star Climber,

Try posting maybe one or 2 at the most using photobucket Make sure your photo is no bigger then 800 on any one side and we can see it better. this may help. I clicked on them I know when taking the sun shots its hard to not get the explosion effect but there is a way to do it I have just not learned it yet. I added you as a friend : )

Hello Star Climber,

Try posting maybe one or 2 at the most using photobucket Make sure your photo is no bigger then 800 on any one side and we can see it better. this may help. I clicked on them I know when taking the sun shots its hard to not get the explosion effect but there is a way to do it I have just not learned it yet. I added you as a friend : )

accepted,thanks for the add:wink:
thanks for the tip,i will upload them in smaller resolution,and not so much pics:lol:
i actually wanted that explosion effect,i like it,thought it was cool...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back