Photos NOT OK to edit
groene%20pompoen.jpg

1s
f16
50mm
ISO400

Image optimized for web.

eew looks like three big butt cheeks.

Haha sorry, the DoF works and the red background helps the plant-thingy stand out more.

Also: I think I see slight compression or whatever from when your uploaded your pic. Particularly in the red bg. That's too bad.

is tis pumpkin or grlic??? nice shot

You guys are funny. Butt cheeks. Well, at least it's got people thinking about it being anything OTHER than a boring old veggie. It's a pumpkin. anuragbhateja guessed it right! DING DING!

I like the composition and it is well focused, the only but is a red part in the border of the pumpkin and he background, around the 2 o´clock possition.

Only the oppinion of a newbie.

I like the composition and it is well focused, the only but is a red part in the border of the pumpkin and he background, around the 2 o´clock possition.

Only the oppinion of a newbie.

I'm not sure I know what you mean? Could you please explain further? Thank you. :)

Also: I think I see slight compression or whatever from when your uploaded your pic. Particularly in the red bg. That's too bad.

I've fixed it up a bit. Better? Damn ISO400. Always a bit of noise with it. My lighting condition wasn't perfect as it was a really dark day and my window light was minimal. Ah the challenges of working with natural light.

I´ll try to do it, not easy to be very precise in a languaje that is not my mother tongue :)
I see that, in the part of the pumpkin that is next to the background, where the red color is "more red" and the pumpkin loses focus ( that is ok ) there are some red pixels inside the pumpkin area making the border line between the pumpkin and the background "diffuse in color" where I understand it should be only "diffuse in focus".
It is only a little "but" to my eyes, but could also be my mistake :blushing:

Most reactions

Back