Stroboframe for D1x

ahphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.amandahutchinson.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm thinking about getting a stroboframe for my d1x - what are your reviews on them? Do you think it is worth the money? I shoot mostly weddings and (onsite location) families, kids and the basics. - What do you think? :thumbdown: :thumbup:

Do you mean the brand or flash brackets in general?

Stroboframe is one of, if not the leading name in brackets. They do have some pretty good products. I use a Stroboframe 'Press T' bracket and I like it.

There are other brands of brackets, I've not used any of them but some of them look pretty good. It's really more of a personal preference as to which brand and model you choose. I choose the Press T because it allows me to hold the camera with both hands, rather than having to hold onto the bracket with one hand.

Mike - I've been looking at stroboframe the brand but brackets in general as well. I see what you're saying about the Press T - I think I would like that feature as well.

Thanks for your help! I think it's ago! :)

I have always used Stroboframe as well and the have served me well. Another choice might be what esaspet uses and I think she calls them "Custom" brackets http://www.custombrackets.com/Scripts/default.asp . They might be a little more appropriate for a larger frame camera and yes, in my opinion you really should use a bracket especially for shooting weddings.

Most reactions

Back