Studio portraits

Reaction score
Website
www.photographed-memories.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd really like some honest feedback on these photos. Thanks!

45.jpg

47.jpg

I think it was a good job. I think the lighting may be a little too harsh. In the first, the colors are great where the light is blocked a little and the second seems just a bit blown out. I have no experience with portraits, so, like I said, NICE JOB!! I just set up a studio and I'm shooting later this week, so we'll see what happens! Keep up the good work!

the first one has way too much head room, i'd like a tighter frame, imo. 2 looks like she's standing in nothing smack dab in the middle of the frame. maybe change that up idk

i like them also... maybe a little to hot on the left for the first one?

did you do any pping on them? the colors are really nice :)

I think it was a good job. I think the lighting may be a little too harsh. In the first, the colors are great where the light is blocked a little and the second seems just a bit blown out. I have no experience with portraits, so, like I said, NICE JOB!! I just set up a studio and I'm shooting later this week, so we'll see what happens! Keep up the good work!

Actually, the first photo was shot in complete natural lighting, just some very minor pping to up the contrast slightly. Maybe I added too much?
Thanks for the comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back