Sunset in Whiteshell

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What the world needs now... another sunset post :)

These were shot at Whiteshell Provincial Park, with Rainbow Falls just a few feet behind us. There were about 20 of us (members of a local photo club) enjoying this show in this secluded place.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
What a stunning view!

There's something about the composition of that first one, with the rocks in the foreground, that make it my fave. But then again, the colours are more vibrant in the second. Guess I'm gonna have to sit on the fence on this one. (Pray there are no splinters)

Thanks... Welcome to the fence... there are no splinters, and it's getting crowded here. The second image was captured a few minutes after the first one, right when the sunset was reaching its most dramatic point. I used a higher ISO on this one to try and freeze the ripples a bit, so there's some noticeable grain. Here's hoping that the grain-conscious community won't mind the noise... :p

I'm going to have to say number one is my favorite too. I like that the foreground is exposed nicely, which then leads your eyes off into the horizon to that really nice sunset. Good job again bud.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back