Survivor, Heroes vs Villians

Yep, last night was fitting, so far this season is shaping up well...except for the losers that they never should have brought back in the first place ie: Courtney, Randy and Candice. . .

I still have too many favorites on each team to decide if I'm cheering for the Hero's or Villians. At this point I am indifferent.

I wonder if the villians will really boot Russell out at their first chance for going after the idol?

I hope Rus goes....lol I also have a couple people I like on both teams. It will be interesting when they merge!!

I'm starting to hate the heroes. . .Russell will be gone asap, b/c none of them are falling for his s%^t this time. . .

I'm starting to hate the heroes. . .Russell will be gone asap, b/c none of them are falling for his s%^t this time. . .

Russell managed to survive another week.

I hope Rus goes....lol I also have a couple people I like on both teams. It will be interesting when they merge!!

Yeah I'm ready for the merge. I hate it when one team dominates and the other constantly loses, it just makes me feel bad.

I was actually angry at the end of the last show....lol I cant believe that they sent Tom walking after losing another challenge. What help is James going to be.....lol

Tyson, what a moron. . .Can't believe he fell for that crap, I thought he was actually playing a good game up to that point. That was waaaaayyy worse than not using an idol and getting voted off. . .

Tyson, what a moron. . .Can't believe he fell for that crap, I thought he was actually playing a good game up to that point. That was waaaaayyy worse than not using an idol and getting voted off. . .

I know!!!! What an idiot!!!! I can't stand Russell and now I'm pissed that his ego just got that much bigger after that stunt.

I know!!!! What an idiot!!!! I can't stand Russell and now I'm pissed that his ego just got that much bigger after that stunt.

Wait what happened? I missed last night's show.

Grrrr, I cannot believe the hold that Russell gets on people! I almost don't even want to keep watching. :grumpy:

LOL at Boston Rob. bye bye.

Russell is an evil snake, but he's a really smart evil snake, and I love watching him.

I'll miss you Rob. Not.

LOL at Boston Rob. bye bye.

Russell is an evil snake, but he's a really smart evil snake, and I love watching him.

I'll miss you Rob. Not.

See I liked Boston Rob, I have every season he's been on. I was sad to see him go.

I will hand it to Russell he's smart and somehow he can talk people into doing anything. But I still don't like him.

Who can like him? You have to admire his evil smarts though. He's a troll, but he's amazing to watch.

He's falling for the old trap and will be eliminated by a "girl" alliance after voting off all the "threats". Russell is gone unless they merge and he can get it together real quick. . .But he is intriguing to watch. . .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back