Swings

bumsrmyfriends

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
I took this photo in December of last year at my old elementary school. I was just shooting around randomly. This photo is really just an accident, but I love it. It's the first picture that made me think about photography seriously.
I have both a color and a black and white version. Please tell me what you think and which you like better!
Taken with a Canon Powershot A300.

swingscolor.jpg

bw1.jpg

would be dead on if you had shifted a bit to your left to get all the swing and some space around it. still a great shot! your b&w conversion rocks!

JonMikal said:
would be dead on if you had shifted a bit to your left to get all the swing and some space around it. still a great shot! your b&w conversion rocks!

You are right about the shifting thing, I wish I would have thought about it at the time.

Thank you! :mrgreen:

I also love the b/w shot. There is just something about b/w's they seem to bring out so much more emotion and feeling.

I also agree with Jon, if you had shifted over just a little more it would have enhanced it even more.

John Gilmore

hmmm this looks farmiliar, I posted almost exactly the same photo a couple weeks ago, great minds think alike :)

I too posted something similar. Swings are popular subjects around here apparently.

I vote for the b/w, and as already stated, if you would've moved about 3 degrees left, you would've captured the entire swing. It's nice as it is though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back