Talents?

I'm becoming a pretty good cook...I'm fantastic at spoiling my boyfriend and boosting his ego..I used to be quite good at drawing/art, but have let myself stray away from it, so I'm a bit out of practice. I'm awesome with kids...they love me. :)

I'm a great listener. (believe it or not, I can shut up and listen)

I can spot an owl in a tree when most people can't see it even after I point it out.

maybe it's not really there...

That white focus thing, i can focus on either the black or white, i assume thats normal?

Talents...

I can spot stuff easily quicker than most. I know where to go most of the time in places I've never been (hard to explain) I'm tall :) I was 2 feet when i was born and 4 foot 2 when I was 5. Not really talents except I can grow fast. err... I'm academically very clever, I can eat alot. I used to be able to eat a pizza hut individual pizza in 45 seconds.

Daniel said:
maybe it's not really there...

That white focus thing, i can focus on either the black or white, i assume thats normal?

Talents...

I can spot stuff easily quicker than most. I know where to go most of the time in places I've never been (hard to explain) I'm tall :) I was 2 feet when i was born and 4 foot 2 when I was 5. Not really talents except I can grow fast. err... I'm academically very clever, I can eat alot. I used to be able to eat a pizza hut individual pizza in 45 seconds.

Mind if I ask how tall ya are now? I have a cousin that is 6' 8" :shock:

LittleMan said:
I know what to do if a nuke hits San Antonio. :meh:
What would you do? :)

I seem to have supersonic (yes, supersonic) eyesight, way better than 20/20...don't know if that's a talent. Can also carry on a great conversation whilst eating dinner very quickly (the other person usually doesn't even notice that I'm finished)...and I can juggle and spel, that's about it for tooting my own horn.

danalec99 said:
What would you do? :)
Well, if it's a big enough bomb... I would die...
But if it's the size that they would actual consider using on a place like San Antonio it wouldn't hit us.

Nuclear evasion 101....
Drive as fast as you can INTO the wind. It's very hard to know where to go if there has just been a nuclear explosion.
The best thing to do is head for the higher altitudes... or the hill country in our case.
If you can't leave for any reason... get a lot of duct tape and start sealing off your house. It will keep the fall out OUT of your house long enough for some rescue personel to help you out.
These things will help you out... unless you happen to know someone with a chem/bomb shelter around. :lmao: The weird thing is.... I do. :lmao:
Crazy Republic of Texas people. :lol:

Im a good observer and rememberer (If thats a word :lol: ) My mother in law called one day, about 6 months after we moved from living near her, so it had been a while since we had been to her house. She said she had to go cos she had to go and buy a lighter to light some candles, I told her to walk into the kitchen and on the window sill there should be a green lighter. And there it was :lmao:

I can cook some badass butter chicken :drool: From scratch too - none of this get it out of a packet and add cream stuff. I used to be pretty good at basketball, but havent done that in years. Oh and Im good at finding good purchase prices for stuff online :mrgreen:

i give awesome massages & i've almost never been stressed out in my life (3 times i can remember)

my real super power though is laughing :)

meotter said:
i give awesome massages & i've almost never been stressed out in my life (3 times i can remember)

my real super power though is laughing :)

I've booked you on a red-eye to Illinois tonight...you're giving my boyfriend lessons.

Most reactions

Back