Tell me how much you love your D70!!!

crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm thinking of picking up a D70 very soon. I would like to hear all about them first-hand from thier owners. I have read most of the reviews on it, but its always nice to hear the good/bad from others as well. Thanks!

i hate mine. i cant believe i paid 1300 dollars for it.

oh wait.....

i dont have one.

md

Is that your feelings on it then? Have you heard bad news? I haven't I must say. Please share. Unless you just had the urge to be a wiseass. no offense intended.

yes i am a wiseass. everyone should know that by now. and i love the d70, i just will never have the 1000 dollars for it. too busy paying rent.

wow, i got called a wiseass. :lol:

md

Very nice. I know what you mean on the cost. This post is all part of my attempt to have the money spent rationalized. I will need to change out everything if I buy it. Filters, lens hoods, memory cards...You know the drill. I'm making a move to Colorado in about 7 months and I know I'll use it plenty there. Summit county here I come!

Thanks for the replies...keep'em comin if you have a comment. take care.-J

I've had mine for a couple of weeks and shot a couple hundred frames... in the past i've owned a couple od different digitals and a plethora of 35mm, medium and large format... The D70 is BY FAR my favorite.....

Hope this helps....

Bob

I don't know yet......I only bought mine an hour ago and I'm still charging the battery :)

How much do you spend of film and development a year?

Currently are you doing your own darkroom work and if so do you enjoy it?

Is there a good digital min-lab in your area and if you had to upload to a printing service? How would fell about waiting the prints in the mail?

How are your PS skills?

Most reactions

Back