Texans aren't used to this!!

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was just outside helping my mom cover up her garden...

It's 40 degrees(probably 20 w/ windchill) and I can't feel my fingers!!!

I just can't stand it!!!

Poor baby. Yesterday it was above 60 here. Tonight, snow and ice. 8 inches of accumulation by the weekend possible.

And by God, we love it.

I just moved from Texas to Wyoming in May..and man..I gotta tell you, 25 degrees is NOT what I came here for lol. It's sooo cold. :( I miss texas, with all the trees and and and aminals and and all that stuffs.

Ice is coming to Ottawa tonight... I'm glad I bought full coverage on the rental :mrgreen:

Y'all (did I spell that right?!) are a bunch of whiners :mrgreen:

Two hours north and west of DFW.....we got about 2 inches....just enough to make a mess. Supposed to be in the 40's tomorrow...it'll be gone!

snow003.jpg

snow005-2.jpg

Now, I am usually a fairely sympathetic person, but I must say, I got quite a chuckle out of this :) Just in the past few days we have had -32C (-23.8F) weather, added on with windchill being -42C/F. Thankfully it was warmed up a tidge.

Hoping for warmer weather for everyone, that is all I can say.

Hey, look... It's just a wave of cold air, ok? ;) It'll pass... Last night I froze you know what while riding my motorcycle! We had temps in the low 40s and high 30s here in Phoenix. And that's not supposed to happen yet...

So you get all the unusual waves of cold air in areas where you are not used to it? And we have just gone through the "warmest month of November ever been recorded" with springlike temperatures for most of the time and not the littlest sight of snow (and last year in November we had loads, so much actually, that parts of Germany felt like desaster had struck!). The weather is going mad all over the world these days, I think ;).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back