That's right..

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's FRYDAY!!!

Show this weekend. Did all my scanning and touching up last night. Going to the store on my lunch break. Getting a deal on the printing. Spending most of tomorrow helping set up and framing the pics.

Tonight I'll be getting drunk with the rich guy at work.

This weekend is shapping up perfectly.

....hope I didn't just jinx myself.

P.S. For those of you in Toronto, if you have nothing else to do on Saturday, and would like to meet the one and only ME, and also check out a really good original band please come check out the show. *looks at Luminosity*

october1steventmini.jpg

Nothing planned here, should be a very boring weekend ;)

Tonight I'll be out eating with a huge group. They're all swim judges. I no longer am, but am married to one, which still gives me the right to be there :greenpbl:
Tomorrow night I'll be out at a birthday party.
During the day I'll be hauling my daughter to the pool morning and night (and away from the party to collect her, too, groan :roll: - but that's our lives).
Sunday will be just that, only without the sun, if I may believe the weather people on TV.
Monday is another day off here - yay! :D Ha-haaaa! Oct 3 is always off in Germany.
(But instead of doing anything special, I'll be chauffeuring my daughter to and from the pool... both in the morning or early afternoon, and at night).

:-( I'll be working tomorrow (saturday)... all day. :-( .... and then I'll be packing on sat night. Then at 4:30 am I catch a plane to go to sunny Bris-Vegas for the week! Yay! I finally get to see adrian again. It's already been 2 months since I last saw him. :cheer:

Sunday night I'll be getting pissed and watching the rugby leage grand final! YEAH!!! Cowboys vs Tigers!! We cowboys gonna whoops some ass this year! :mrgreen: Ahhh I love grand finals.
Then I come back to Cairns on thursday. Then Adrian come's up here on the monday I think it is... and so yay! We'll be spending almost 2 weeks straight together. Ahhh the small things. And we'll be going to a big italian wedding while he's up here. Also all the boys from his band will be coming up as well. So I'll get to hang out with them as well. yay! I love october!!

MDowdey said:
who are you getting pissed at? or are you getting pissed on? :lmao: :lmao:

Pissed = blind drunk. :mrgreen:

Well Friday was fairly routine - mowed the lawns, did the edges, washed 3 cars and did a bit of automotive maintenance. I've just gotten home from watching a friends band play - handed the 350D to his sister and she took 255 shots!! :hail: Not bad for a newbie to the 'sport', now she wants a camera of her own. :lol:

Saturday, i'll be having a quiet one until around the house and hopefully spend some time with Mel (g/f) and chill out.

Sunday - Footy Grand Final + lots of alcohol of sorts = a damn good night and a nasty hangover on Monday. :lol:

I'm taking my bro back to Cambridge tommorow. Which takes all saturday and it means getting up early. Then I have to do school work on sunday as I can't be bothered doing it tonight.

sweet no more load agressive crackhead neighbor, ah? kewl...anycloser to yer sweetie pie?

mygrain said:
Work, work, work, work.

For me it's 7pm to 7am, tonight, Saturday and Sunday. Sounds like fun :x Bed time now.

Monday thru Thrursday will have to be my weekend.

Where ever you are and what ever you do this weekend, be safe and enjoy.

Same town as I'm already in, so no, but he's living with me on Sunday nights through
Friday morning or afternoon...goes back home on the weekends. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back