That's right..

I should be going out and having fun, having no money will kill your plans pretty quickly :(

I need a job and fast, I've been browsing all the local papers and handing out CV's all day trying to find something to tide me over until I can get a real job. The company I was doing freelance for have temporarily closed down while the owner and practically only member of staff goes back to university to do a masters in design.

Buy rats, kill rats, feed snakes, drink beer, BBQ, make photogoddes and neighbor margaritas, drink more beer, sleep, sleep in, wake up, drink coffee, lounge, put new terrarium together, drink beer, take nap, drink beer, get Tarver/Jones PPV fight, drink beer, sleep, sleep in, wake up, drink coffee, lounge, go ride motorcycle, drink beer, nap, lounge, sleep................

.........that'll pretty much sums up my weekend :D

malachite said:
Buy rats, kill rats, feed snakes, drink beer, BBQ, make photogoddes and neighbor margaritas, drink more beer, sleep, sleep in, wake up, drink coffee, lounge, put new terrarium together, drink beer, take nap, drink beer, get Tarver/Jones PPV fight, drink beer, sleep, sleep in, wake up, drink coffee, lounge, go ride motorcycle, drink beer, nap, lounge, sleep................

Go grocery shopping, watch feeding of snakes, drink beer, prep food for BBQ, drink margaritas, sleep, sleep in, wake up, have my morning caffeine (diet coke), lounge, help with above terrarium, do laundry, take nap, make dinner while fight is on, deliver beer to Malachite, sleep, sleep in, wake up, have diet coke, lounge, go ride motorcycle, nap, go ride horse, lounge, sleep............... Sounds relaxing huh? :lol:

malachite said:

Is it bad that I had to come back to my 'list' to remember what I was supposed to be doing today? ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back