the 81 post thread

Andrea K

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
alright i figured id get an early start on the "ask anything you want because im shooting for a 1000" thread...so here goes...ask anything and hopefully i will make it to a 1000 soon

What is your biggest inspiration for photography, and what is your biggest inspiration for life in general?

How long do you think it took the average user here to figure out your user name?

probably my family for both. my mom and brother got me started in photography and i always try to get something that can compare to my brother's pictures. for life, im jsut inspired by their determination and drive that my family members have.

AlisonPower said:
How long do you think it took the average user here to figure out your user name?

hmm...i didnt know that it was that hard to figure out, mainly because i made it up...and its my name with the camera i have on the end of it...but when people started referring to me as andreag i figured it might have been confusing :lol:

What was the best dream you ever had - so good you were crushed when you woke up and realized it was only a dream?

Do you mind if I take up your idea and start something like this to get to my 4000 more quickly?
(I'm not sure I really want that, though)

oh gosh.. so your name is not Andreag???!?! Oh lol... I'm slow :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back