The back of the bus

acparsons

Photo Hunter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It occurred to me today, while I was sitting at the back of the bus, that the bus aisle is kinda like a catwalk for street fashion. What do you think?

That could be said about any long narrow walkway, really. A jetty, a pirate's plank, a bench, a church aisle...

Were you going somewhere with that observation?!

If you're talking about high fashion, then I doubt if you can carry it off due to the other people's clothing, bags, backs of seats, etc. being in the frame.

So there seems to be something of a disconnect between your vision and the concept of "fashion".

I'd be more concerned about being labeled a terrorist or pervert simply because you are using a camera in public.

Best place i went to was a shopping arcade in Vilnius Lithuania, i got neck ache watching all the beautiful women never seen so many well dressed beautiful women in my life

I work in public transportation. One of my jobs is managing our social media and researching new venues for social media. Back when we were first researching the possibility of using Pinterest for marketing, I came across several "boards" on Pinterest that were entirely devoted to "transit fashion." It was fairly hilarious--some were legitimately fashionable, some were a bit more of the "people who shop at Walmart at 2 a.m." flavor.

If you're talking about high fashion, then I doubt if you can carry it off due to the other people's clothing, bags, backs of seats, etc. being in the frame.

So there seems to be something of a disconnect between your vision and the concept of "fashion".

I was taking a bus around Gangnam the other day. The Gangnam Style bus fashion was quite a cut above the rest.

I'd be more concerned about being labeled a terrorist or pervert simply because you are using a camera in public.

I'm not in the US. Here, I'm more likely to be labeled an English teacher or a crazy tourist.

Actually, I think it would be a neat idea, but I'd think you'd want to stage it.

Not exactly the same, but . . .

1397427089b4yi6.jpg

Most reactions

Back