the bad thing about holidays.....

Hertz ... I think I need a minute ... talk amongst yourselves ... topic ... civil war ... was it civil ... was it war ...

:flings a tear:

look at you being all sweet and nice and loveydovey ....

(you've finally figured out we're easy targets and just weeks of material, eh?)

hertz is in a different mood today, huh pallie???

hi hertz...how are you??? loved the angel fish thought....( although, they are the meanest fish in a tank....guess it does fit)

aprilraven said:
they are the meanest fish in a tank....guess it does fit

DON'T pee in my wheaties today, Pallie. Let me spread my wings for just a bit before they get plucked and squished ... 'k? Please?!?

sorry, that was hertz peein', mate...

k...how long do you need to spread???

( more there than i can shake a stick at...too many jokes...not enough space...)

i need to harrass asap...can you spread faster...???

'parently 'angel' is not in my future. All I did was trip over the dang train of feathers and bump my head.

Harass on, my friend.

(and let's not mention spreads, okay? I'm having emotional issues about that right now ... :sniff: )

pah-leese....forgot the feeling.......can you say cobwebs??

anyway...whats up with ya pallie???

how was the wheaties????? personally, i am on strike with food... i have decided to ignore it and see if it will go away, you know, kinda like relationships with certain individuals.....

seem to be getting good at making people disappear.....have you noticed???

what are you ... a GIRL?!?

(Stop it. We've had this conversation and you know as well as I do that some things are just beyond our control ... till the new moon rises and the newt and lizzard lips renew. Then, it's brass ones to the wall, ya know?)

ok, against popular belief, i am a girl...

and the relationship i was talking about has changed...now...

gotta talk...

aprilraven said:
ok, against popular belief, i am a girl...

and the relationship i was talking about has changed...now...

gotta talk...

:er:

Dear Sybil,

In the enclosed box you will find ALL of your nametags. Please post which one you will be using ...

:lmao:

(love you/mean it :mrgreen: )

ok...died over the sybil reference...

do you remember the chick in dillards we never met???

how is that for some trickery....

aprilraven said:
do you remember the chick in dillards we never met???

okay ... I know what you meant ... but can you see how people not only cross themselves but also THE STREET when they see or hear us?

Do I remember the chick we never met. Hertz is going to have a field day with this one. Wing nuts and all.

Most reactions

Back