The baddest Photographers Hat

Dunno about the hat ... But that is quite the noble pose. Well done.
Thanks Gary. 1 B800 with 2x3 softbox and 2 Canon 600ex speedlites.

It's perfect, it matches the paint.

Lighting looks really,really good for this type of photo. I have a similarly sized and shaped rain hat I wear whenever I need to shoot in the over 200 days per year that we have rain here. I like the style of this hat!

Lighting looks really,really good for this type of photo. I have a similarly sized and shaped rain hat I wear whenever I need to shoot in the over 200 days per year that we have rain here. I like the style of this hat!
Thanks Derrel. Coming from you that means something.
I figure it this way, if I strap a Canon camera around my neck and wear this hat I can pick up chicks too! :)

You remind me of John Hammond from Jurassic Park.

Looks like a good hat though. I know those floppy hats can be nice for the weather protection, never really hit me that it's awesome because I don't have to lift it like a baseball hat. I'll have to dig mine out!

How does your viewfinder like the new hat?

I too get tired of turning my baseball cap around to point backward and then once again when I'm finished taking a picture.

How does your viewfinder like the new hat?

I too get tired of turning my baseball cap around to point backward and then once again when I'm finished taking a picture.

From what I see so far the brim on this just flips up out of the way unlike a baseball cap which is stiff forcing you to turn it around. I'm going out today to do some shooting so I'll put it to the real test. This wasn't cheap but does have a lifetime warranty and is washable:
T3 Snap-Up

They do make another version which is softer and looks good too. The TM3.

Nice hat. I prefer the Tilley Airflow personally. Been wearing them for years.
tilley-ltm5-airflo-hat-colour-khaki-olive-[2]-21422-p.jpg

Don't forget to register it. If it is lost in the first two years they will replace it for 1/2 price and will replace it for life if it ever wears out, shrinks or falls apart.

Don't forget to register it. If it is lost in the first two years they will replace it for 1/2 price and will replace it for life if it ever wears out, shrinks or falls apart.
They only replace it if you wash it 'often' but never say how often is enough to keep the warranty valid. They leave themselves an out clause. Be aware of that.

They only replace it if you wash it 'often' but never say how often is enough to keep the warranty valid. They leave themselves an out clause. Be aware of that.
If you ain't smart enough to wash your clothes when they need it you shouldn't get a replacement for them either.

I wash clothes after each use, do you wash the hat after each use?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back