The Coffee House

screenshot_20161102-085831-png.204628

So, been visiting a non photo forum lately to get info and try to plan a big family reunion vacation... I am totally frustrated looking for the "like' or "agree" or "informative" buttons. I could never hang out there. They have nothing!!!

So, been visiting a non photo forum lately to get info and try to plan a big family reunion vacation... I am totally frustrated looking for the "like' or "agree" or "informative" buttons. I could never hang out there. They have nothing!!!

Just post some icons.

So a'splain this to me... The US makes up a hair under 2% of the earth's land mass, so HOW is a game played exclusively there a "world" series.
I've wondered about this for years. I'd love to see the MLB play the NPBO.

GO CUBBIES

I'VE FOUND THE DEAL I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!! I found a Phase One P30+ and H2 body for the right price, so it's MINE. ALL MINE. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I had a serious case of gear acquisition syndrom too. The Oly OM E-M5 used as new for 295 plus the oly fish 9mm/f=8 for 89 plus the pana 42.5/1.7 for 319 ... pity this super complex camera comes with no printed documentation. I find it hard to work through the manual on my smartphone which I do now. Basic things like: "how do I set the EVF only?" I hate to use thr LCD because I need glasses or: "how do I set Auto White Balance?" For these and more I need a handbook. Not with Fuji or Nikon ....

Nearly all Fisheye shots were out of focus. Have to dig into this. Why???

The 42.5 shots are really nice since I found the AWB ....

Good night, hosers .... 3 am...

It might be the lens is not working properly or the lens and camera do not harmonize or I was to stupid to set up the shots right. Yet. The 42.5 worked as expected out if the box.

Taking him out was a mistake.

Most reactions

Back