The Coffee House

Darn I must've missed that. O this is taking too long.. somebody hit something and get this done.

O good lord a rain delay. At midnight. I wondered why they were showing a bunch of guys walking along the sidelines... I don't that often watch baseball and this is what I get. This is worse than Stanley Cup playoff games that go into 3 overtimes. At least there's an intermission, zam the ice, then play again; who knows how long this will take. I just want to see the Cubs win it over The Mistake on the Lake.

Ha! The Mistake on the Lake. Haven't heard that in years :) Hey, did you know what the only sign of life in Cleveland is? A traffic sign that says, 'Pittsburgh, 132 miles." :biglaugh:

Well, the Cubs got 2 runs in the 10th, so as long as they can get their three outs, then they've got this wrapped up. Fingers crossed! Damn, I was about to turn off the light, too. Harrumph!

Oh dear LORD, baseball is so tedius!! I still can't be bothered to watch but am following a live feed, and it's just excruciatingly slow.

I think they have the making of a couple more

OK. The Fish has not AutoFocus! It ca do "near" "normal" "far"! This is how "near" looks like:

small__B030132_v1.JPG

Harry Caray would be crying tears of joy right now. Holy cow, Cubs are WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Great game. Great series. Now I can get back to my boycott of all things FOX.

Have a great day Hosers. (Yawn)

The goat finally died.

Congrats, Cubbies.

The Getty Center:

IMG_2101.JPG

IMG_2106.JPG

Frank

IMG_2104.JPG
iPhone

Buenas Dias Coffee Hosers. Yesterday was a good day. The weather was perfect, in the 70's, good food and better wine. Gary's guests from India only managed to hit two wineries, a couple hours at each chatting and tasting at our leisure.

Attachments

• IMG_2139.JPG
    IMG_2139.JPG
    858.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I fell asleep in the 7th inning. Whoops. Sounds like I missed quite the ending.

Normal work day today, and then I'm headed home right after to do some painting in the living room. We are doing some serious rearranging...still trying to figure out the best way to use our 1000 sq ft effectively. We really want to make the size work.

I am headed to Boston tomorrow with 180 7th Graders. It's about a 2 hour bus ride from here, and we will do a guided tour of the freedom trail ending at Quincy Market for lunch. Afterwards, it's on to the Science Museum.

It makes for a really long day, but even with Boston and NYC easily accessible, we still have students who have never been in a city. That makes it worth it, honestly.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back