The Coffee House

Quote from the Los Angeles Times:

"'(For) almost all of Northern California we are going to be telling people to get ready for area flooding,' said National Weather Service meteorologist Bill Rasch."

Hosers.

The afternoon grog is setting in. Eyelids are getting heavy. I am halfway through a coffee, but I think I'm going to need a quick walk around campus.

I soooo want a nap right now. Why can't I have a couch and kitties at work??

Hosers.

The afternoon grog is setting in. Eyelids are getting heavy. I am halfway through a coffee, but I think I'm going to need a quick walk around campus.

What'cha need that for? Tilt your chair back, put your feet on your desk close your eyes and sleep!

Hosers.

This might be a good time to open up your very own Charter School.

Hosers.

I believe it's time to exercise your classic sleeping while standing at the blackboard technique.

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. A very dreary day, gray skies and wet skies ... nothing measurable, but enough to require wipers every mile or so. Cold and sucky day ... can't wait until Spring.

bee2-L.jpg

Hosers.

This might be a good time to open up your very own Charter School.

And there will be walls...and roof :D

That looks familiar. Was that your edit of the cell phone snap I posted many moons ago? Or was it an example shot that you posted to show what kind of editing you were suggesting for mine? My brain is not doing a remember...

That looks familiar. Was that your edit of the cell phone snap I posted many moons ago? Or was it an example shot that you posted to show what kind of editing you were suggesting for mine? My brain is not doing a remember...
Yes, your shot. I like it.

Me too :) And I like your processing. I mean, I liked my processing, too, but it just ended up being a very different picture - both good, but just different. Now I have to figure out where that original picture is.

Last night I had another strange dream. I shot my 300PF to bits and pieces. Literally. It all started by a half flooded river near my grandparents house. The flood ate the lens hood. It ended at Nikon Service who said that I bring the smallest amount of parts they ever got back from a lens but all the glass was there. So it was like all the shell parts were gone. Like a car of which all but the engine is gone. And I still took photos with that skeleton .... photos of trees in the fog and a little child cuddling a white huge chicken. This was a strange scene. They really loved each other. Very strange.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back