The Coffee House

today is friday? no chit......

Who's got a hard on?

tA3RWvw.jpg

Who's got a hard on?

For what? Or just in general?

And there we have the ages of "man". Starts what "What", followed by "Who" which bring up "Where", and after enough practice, comes the question of "why" and eventually, ends with "when".

Scrolling to the bottom, for some reason, the search tag for this page included "YUP session of spanking". Google algorithms are weird.

Hosers, my hosers!

Still have my headache. I'm curled around my big Maine coffee mug looking at the gorgeous snow outside.

Finish your coffee, take a kitty & grab some sleep. Hope you feel better quickly.

Hosers, my hosers!

Still have my headache. I'm curled around my big Maine coffee mug looking at the gorgeous snow outside.

My condolences (on the headache). My wife gets a headache in the morning when she doesn't get her coffee, so it's a ritual that on Saturdays, she gets to sleep in a little, I bring her a cup of coffee and the morning paper, and she gets a little quiet time before having to go forth and rescue the world from whatever it has gotten into lately. Today, the pattern's a little off in that she's getting ready to do a bridal shower for the daughter who's getting married soon, and there's still a lot of prep to finish before mid-day. I'm the gaffer, go-to guy, driver, and (occasional) photographer. Just charging the batteries (both on camera and self) as we speak... er.. write.

snow. . 4-8 inches. Not to bad.

Just rain, today. We had a little sleet & rain mix when we left work last night, then got into a little snow & rain mix on the way home. I'm hoping tomorrow's/Monday's Clipper will be more snow, less rain.

Snowed here too. For about 20 minutes. :D
Rained all day yesterday; about three degrees too warm for snow--as much as I detest a cold rain like that, I'm kinda grateful, because that much rain would have translated to enough snow for my yard to look like Lenny's, and THAT would not make me happy.

Sorry about the headache, Len. I had one all night last night; up about every two hours. It's *nearly* gone now, just lurking back there enough to remind me that it could come roaring back at any moment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back