The Coffee House

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. Today is trench filling day. Gary's back is already aching with the thought. Yesterday, Mary Lou and Gary watched We The Animals. A very disturbing and depressing movie. The movie hit squarely and hard all the emotional buttons it was designed to hit ... but unfortunately those buttons were not the 'Happy' buttons that we enjoy getting hit. The movie was exceptional, the script, the acting, the cinematography all came together with severe and heavy hearted impact. Gary gives it Four Sad Stars. :(

Saw some of the posts recently about Columbo tv show. Am watching now on MeTV, Sunday 8 pm.
Tonight is William Shatner as bad guy and do remember it, but will watch some of it.
I do enjoy it.
I seem to remember 1 with Richard Boone as a blind killer. I can NEVER find that episode? Do they not allow reruns of certain contracts ?

Been lurking but not posting much....

Hey Nancy! Hope you’re well. Are you up here or somewhere else? Did you see on the news about the fatal shark attack in Truro?

I’m thinking of a weekend photo trip later this month to the cape. Any suggestions for photo spots? Looking mostly for beaches/dunes and lighthouses. Haven’t been to the cape in years...

We are at a campground outside Acadia N.P., Maine, since June.
We went down to the Cape for Kevin's birthday July 3, and for 1 yr 'end of my life as I knew it' on July 29.
It's just awful...

The Cape should be beautiful with fall in the air. If I think of a place for photos, I will let you know.

Saw some of the posts recently about Columbo tv show. Am watching now on MeTV, Sunday 8 pm.
Tonight is William Shatner as bad guy and do remember it, but will watch some of it.
I do enjoy it.
I seem to remember 1 with Richard Boone as a blind killer. I can NEVER find that episode? Do they not allow reruns of certain contracts ?

Been lurking but not posting much....

Hey Nancy! Hope you’re well. Are you up here or somewhere else? Did you see on the news about the fatal shark attack in Truro?

I’m thinking of a weekend photo trip later this month to the cape. Any suggestions for photo spots? Looking mostly for beaches/dunes and lighthouses. Haven’t been to the cape in years...

We are at a campground outside Acadia N.P., Maine, since June.
We went down to the Cape for Kevin's birthday July 3, and for 1 yr 'end of my life as I knew it' on July 29.
It's just awful...

The Cape should be beautiful with fall in the air. If I think of a place for photos, I will let you know.

So sorry for this sad anniversary for you Nancy.

Acadia is so beautiful and so different from the Cape.

wow is it pouring out right now. I guess the edges of Florence have finally arrived. Lots of thunder too. Doggy-do is very unhappy.

5 and a bit today. 10.2x for the week so far.
I have a limited view out the window but my gut feeling is that there isn't a cloud in the sky. In other words HOT.

Enjoying chicken tenders and gravy at the deli. Peoples Bank, PO, the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Just checking in to say Hi, I am still taking images of the vocalists and they are loving them to the point that some are asking me to shoot big band shots. This one is from the other day of Aimee, taken with the T2 +90mm.

Aimee by Dave, on Flickr

Morning all. Looks like I'll be getting a lot more time for photography. Our plan was to load up today, and head for the mountains for a few days, to be with a group of friends, instead we'll be in isolation mode for ????. Found out yesterday that the new treatments have caused DW's white count to plummet into the danger zone, putting her at high risk for infections. The good news is she is tolerating the treatments without a lot of other side effects. For now it's a wait and see as they adjust the protocol. Just another step in the journey for us.

Sorry for her low count. Hopefully, you can take a trip soon.

Went to the car show for the aged event tonight. I had a good time, I took around 3 short rolls of HP5+, got to use it up I guess. I never really loved it but I need room for my TriX roll of canisters. I am working out my $15 super cruddy, garage sale 135 f2.5 nikkor, AIS. I took it all apart, cleaned it, and put it back together....no left over parts this time.... will see. Looked good through viewfinder. What a mess.

DJds84vXgAAq6iN.jpg

Happy Wednesday!

I would think it's important to get that started and get people on the record about what happened. Witnesses move away or die, people have short memories and evidence doesn't stick around when people rebuild.
If the gas company over-pressurized and blew up Gary's house ... I think he would have "Call Attorney" pretty high on his post House-Blew-Up list.

Most reactions

Back