The Coffee House

GSC - Girl Scout Cookies!

Oh. My. Gawd. Zoe either found a large bug to eat or Jasper's ghost goosed her: her tail has poofed up, her eyes are twice the normal size and she's running around like a maniac.

Oh, Girl Scout cookies!

I hope Zoe's your cat.

She finally calmed down. Now she's had her bath, even tried to give my finger one, and is laying beside my chair, resting. My girl! :D

more cat photos? really?

more cat photos? really?
3-maine-coon-cats-show.jpg

Did you take your cats to a photo booth??

What Charlie didn't say is that there is one difference between each of the photos. Go find them.

Not my kitties - public domain photo. They are for bri since he loves them so much. (hehehe)

What Charlie didn't say is that there is one difference between each of the photos. Go find them.
Oooo - I like this idea. I'll see what I can do.

Morning Hosers!!
I went to sleep at 9 p.m. last night, and slept until 6 a.m. this morning!! It was heaven!

That's only the second time in the last two weeks I've gotten to sleep past 4:30 a.m.; the first time was last Sunday, because we don't start bus service that early on Sundays anyway.
It's not so much getting up that early--I'm usually awake by 5:30 or 6 anyway--it's getting up and having to IMMEDIATELY be in work mode before the first cup of coffee is even finished.

I am enjoying sitting here this morning doing absolutely nothing of import. I do have a contract job I've got to get working on today, but first I intend to fully enjoy my morning.

hey, when you do a portrait (in this case one of my kids) and the eyes come out darker than the skin, to dark (especially in the bw conversion) how do you stop that? I even tried taking off the diffuser to brighten the eyes and it just made the skin worse changing it to hard light, but the eyes still stayed darker. she looks like a raccoon.

oh, And good morning coffee housers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back