The Coffee House

DSC_5582_01.JPG

We're getting flooding here now, after all the rain. I had to take a 101 mile detour to get to the west side of town. Really!! It's rained so much, these are the hottest new fashion in Oklahoma this Spring!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432520177.640223.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

Good morning, peeps.

Have a happy and safe holiday, especially if you are travelling home.

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. We're leaving the quaint town of Quincy and Jim McClain. We went shooting yesterday early early morning and in the afternoon. Jim is a wonderfully nice guy with tons of stories. We're now about to depart down the hill to Ft. Bragg in Mendicino and the Pacific.

Morning, coffee hosers. May your memorial day be a good one, but one that we remember the real reason for the holiday. 28 veterans commit suicide per day, and that has killed far more vets than have died in war. Don't forget them too.

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. We're leaving the quaint town of Quincy and Jim McClain. We went shooting yesterday early early morning and in the afternoon. Jim is a wonderfully nice guy with tons of stories. We're now about to depart down the hill to Ft. Bragg in Mendicino and the Pacific.
I really enjoyed your visit, Gary. But you are too kind - I prattle. Comes from having so little company (people are uncomfortable around "sick" people) and I don't have employees anymore that are paid to listen to me go on, and on, and...

I did so enjoy it though. I've only gone on one photo trek with another person. I should do that more often. Thanks to you and Mary Lou for putting up with me for a couple of days and all the changing of the o2 tanks and my chatter. And thanks to Cookie for letting me pet her (I love teh doggies). Be safe and enjoy the rest of your trip.

Jim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back