The Coffee House

Oooo; the landscapers are here to scythe the meadow, I mean mow the grass.

OK, I see I'm going to have to start this off today. Ran around alternately socializing and doing errands all weekend, but took a few photos, one of which I'll post elsewhere.

Back at work with coffee and snack. Who else is back at work and grumpy about it?

*raises hand* Back at work. Kinda grumpy but not as bad as I'll be tomorrow. Today at least I'm on campus and working with people I like. Tomorrow...not so much :048:

Come to think of it, I guess I can put my hand up half-way. I am home, but I'm doing some work from here.

You know I had to,

401924_529691710399904_152622081_n.jpg

Good morning, peeps.

I got to watch a few cars get towed this morning while enjoying cup number one. Now I can enjoy seeing the parking lot get milled, brushed off, then repaved and striped. All of this from the comfort of my desk chair. It's true - all of the brochures were right: Waldorf certainly is a modern day entertainment hub.

I decided this excitement was so grand, I decided to take off the rest of the week.

Time for another cup of coffee.
:wav:

Last edited:
10 days bachelor break. D W. and Grand off to Florida. Made large bowl of cereal, then some coffee. Ready for the day. Ed

Morning, hosers.

I had my coffee at home and then I picked up Buzz so he could ride to work with me. This building is a 20-minute walk from a train station so he hopped a train into Manhattan for a photo walk. I'll pick him up from the station when I'm done.

The good news is that I have the office to myself for a little while. The bad news is that I forgot to bring more K-cups, so I'm settling for tea instead of more coffee today :( I like tea very much, but mornings are for coffee, and now that I can't have any, it's all I can think of.

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. The Cook and I just came back from our walk. We're still in Northern California, Santa Rosa. Today we are attacking Sonoma County wineries. Yesterday was simply grand. We inspected Glass Beach at Ft. Bragg. We have sea glass down south ... but nothing like that. Then we hit an old lighthouse down the street a bit. Lunch in Mendocino ... great food and a lovely town. Everything is just so radically different from the hustle and bustle of SoCal. On are way south to Sonoma County, we drove through the Mendocino Redwoods. Breathtaking and wonderfully incredible. Sure the forests of Ponderosa Pines and Firs are dense and beautiful in the Sierra Nevada ... but the Redwoods ... 100's of feet tall with these massive trunks and fragile ferns growing beneath ... are simply breathtaking.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm settling for tea instead of more coffee today :( I like tea very much, but mornings are for coffee, and now that I can't have any, it's all I can think of.

My sympathies - coffee withdrawal is never a good thing.

Morning, hosers! I'm working home today and simultaneously transferring files from my old 500 GB portable drive that I keep at work to a new 2 TB drive. Wait a minute - now I'm doing those things and on TPF as well - Aaaack! If it weren't for the coffee on my desk my brain would probably short out. Oh, good, it went from two hours to transfer my 124 GB of PS and tiff files to one hour (after only ten minutes - go figure).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back