The Coffee House

Looks good!

Unlike the Rangers. :( It's bad enough, but to FLORIDA? They have no business having an ice hockey team.

The backyard salad ...
image.jpg

Looks absolutely delish!

Is that gorgonzola on the salad? LOVE gorgonzola.

It was wonderful. The only thing processed was the Blue Cheese and wine. Everything else, (sans salmon), was from the yard. Mary Lou called the meal "free" ... But around here salmon isn't exactly free.

The lack of any sort of punctuation in gsgary's posts drives me insane, for example

I agree, gsgary, needs a ton of corrective measures.

Oh, you are fighting a losing battle there: he crossed the Lexicon long ago and there's no going back!

Jeez @Gary A., I am salivating all over my keyboard thinking, if any of that is half as good as the bread you gave me... De-LISH-us!

Thanks for the phone call. Glad you're home safe. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the pictures you took.

PS- @ Leo- Charlie beat me to the correction. I had my red pen out when I saw he beat me to the glaring mistake. You know Leo, your expertise of the English language, makes it a much harder task submitting to this thread.

@ Sharon- that is simply a stunning image conveyed in a very subtle fashion.

G

Wow, thank you for that compliment, Gary! When someone as skilled as you says something that positive about my work, it carries a lot of weight.

Man, I leave for a week and look what happened in the garden.

Zucchini! Man, those things can really trick you! Even if you aren't gone for a week, that can happen. I've had times where I've been out every day, checking the plants, pulling normal-sized zucchini. Then you go out one day and here's one that looks like a jammin' yule log! And you're left wondering HOW on earth you missed something that big all those previous days. I think some of them are mutants and capable of growing into trees overnight. :lol:

Looks good!

Unlike the Rangers. :( It's bad enough, but to FLORIDA? They have no business having an ice hockey team.
Yes, like a bobsled team from Bermuda.

So, I guess we know how you feel about the Anaheim Ducks? Great game if you were Tampa...poor St. Louis leaving us last year and now we are going to the Cup !

Great looking meal Gary.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back