The Coffee House

Two minutes before pouring the developer. About 7-8 minutes from pulling my first roll out of the tank in months.

They ain't pretty, but their the best.
image.jpg

I've got a roll of Tri-X loaded into the back for the Hasselblad H. The back and prism came today, and the camera and lens arrive Tuesday.... :( Currently I'm without a work camera because just after I ordered it, the goddamned AF motor in my Tamron 17-50 f2.8 for my Canon died. So I have that being sent in, and will use the Blasselblad for now.

Four strips of 120 hanging. First two had some bad base fog. Figured out I hadn't put enough salt as restrainer. Second two are much better. They are all Arista EDU 200, which is to say rebranded Fomapan, and it's kinda foggy anyway. Mixed up more to start making a dent in the TriX 35mm but taking a break first.

Whaddya mean they ain't pretty?? lol They're wearing hockey jerseys, what more could anyone want?

Dammit Gary, that looks too good!!

Now Leonore you got me wanting to go run some lumen prints thru some fixer. I should catch up before I start any more, I'm waiting anyway for the giant tree limb obscuring the sun to get off my house and out of my way! lol it's interfering with where I set up and do sun prints, taking up the best window. I look out and all I see is leaves...

Ducks like rain, ducks like rain...

Probably, but I'm Welsh! I might try and surprise the girls with a Red Dragon cake, myself. Will need to have a think what could be used for the green green grass of home.
Kiwi fruit?

That there would be 8 rolls of film drying. Four rolls of 120 and four of 35mm. I have another...hmmm, I think three rolls of 120 left and two or three rolls of 35mm. Probably won't get to all of it tomorrow as I would like to start scanning it as well.

Feels good to be back, though :)
20150530_224939.jpg

Zelda watched for one entire roll and then got bored.

20150530_154748.png

Heading for Tampa next. Way to go Hawks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back