The Coffee House

I got the first parts to my H1-the prism and back, so naturally I loaded the back in anticipation of the body and lens arriving Tuesday... Man I wish I'd got overnight shipping on all of this stuff.

Blackhawks win!!
It was fixed.

Wow, you know your Chicago history !!
Go Bolts, zap those Hawks in mid_flight!
I'm not anti-Chicago, just pro Ducks. Yesterday attended a Pacific Symphony concert in tribute to Andrea Pravin. He spoke about his music. It was a very pleasant evening.
image.jpg

iPhone image.

BTW- Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. On my second cup of coffee. The first was before Cookie's walk. The second was upon our return. It is cold but still good.

Starting to scan the film from yesterday. The first two rolls of 120, as I said, were really really dense with a lot of base fog because I messed up and read the recipe wrong. It calls for 1 gram of potassium bromide, or 6 grams of salt as a substitute. I always use salt, but I somehow reversed the numbers and put only one gram of salt.

Just scanned the first roll and it was all bunged up - images are visible and even recognizable, but just not usable. Too dark, too muddy, and weird spots.

Damnit, my best shot ever was on that roll! (says everyone who has ever messed up a roll of film...)

The second roll seems to be slightly better, but still not really usable. Luckily, I figured out the problem before I did any more developing. Added salt and did two more rolls of 120 that look much much better. Still base fog, but Foma is always a little foggy. Usually it still scans fine. Here's hoping!

Good evening, peeps. It's been a busy weekend, especially today.
I've had to recreate some maps for my boss as he has to make some staffing decisions due to upcoming budget cuts. We went to his place today for a barbecue. On the way back (about an hour from home) we bought a new sofa and love seat (1/2 off sale).

Good evening, yo hizzle fo shizzle.

Those responsible for that last comment have been sacked.

Anyway, TUESDAY IS SO FAR AWAYYYY

Those responsible for that last comment have been sacked.

:confused:??

Odd message with no point of reference given . . . sounds like one of our nieces.

Have you never seen Monty Python's flying circus? Ugh, kids these days. :p

Got a batch of fresh developer made today in anticipation of the rest of my camera getting here Tuesday. :D

Most reactions

Back