the darn thing landed on me!!!!!

a sky rat lol.. when i lived in phoenix AZ those things were everywhere and they crapped all over everything, my apartment had a deck and i had to go out a few times a week with hot water and a scrub brush to get rid of all the poop. most businesses had stuff all over the place to try and keep them off the roofs and what not. i never had anything against pigeons till i lived there haah

but if one landed one me that would still be pretty cool, nice pic.

Well, not exactly a cute chickadee. Mealtime | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
892823_10100593147260265_328540631_o.jpg 1491503_10100593147589605_2093341748_o.jpg 1496034_10100593147390005_1358603174_o.jpg

lol more pigeons. there were TONS of them at this park.. all clearly well aware that all these humans were really just feeding machines. they wouldn't land on my now 2 year old at all but grandpa was quite the perch. lol

look at her, she is thrilled to bits! that is too cool.

yeah, she had a really good time. that bird stayed on her hand and ate for probably a good minute before it took off.

camp robber bird of Ohio - Google Search

Quite a few species of birds turn into "camp robbers"...we have a species here in the west that is commonly called a Camp Robber...they are sooooooo into human provided food! They willingly land on your hands or shoulders or tables, asking for handouts. In high-mountain camping scenarios, if you don;t cover your food, they will fly right down and take as much as they can if the food is left unattended for a minute or more.

Who knew there were so many brave little birdies in the world!! Amazing!

i guess most animals, if the get accustomed to being around humans all the time loose their fear.

i remember going to a place in Florida called bok towers when i was a kid, people feed the animals there all the time, i set down and a couple of different squirrels crawled up the back of my shirt and got up on my shoulder to get some food. i remember the little claws did not feel that pleasant as they climbed up.

Most reactions

Back