THE DUEL

Alexandra said:
heh, lol keep spreading the love... I'll see if i can give you some :D

I think Reputation should officially be renamed to Lovin'. But right now, I'm all out of lovin'. *Sigh*

lol

aaaaaw, let's all get together and give some love to Jon!
:hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug::

hey, is it like dead over here or what? No posts for 8 minutes!!!
COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or else, Jon, any new categories???

I am in the CHAT with clarinetJWD... but not after I voted, see?

Alexandra said:
hey, is it like dead over here or what? No posts for 8 minutes!!!
COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or else, Jon, any new categories???

I'd love to Alex, but I'm in the middle of a tense game of Solitaire Showdown with Brit, and then I'm heading to bed! Tomorrow?

:(
Do you mean i'll have to SLEEP now?

But well, ok, tomorrow will be perfect. :mrgreen:
Same time, Same place.
see ya

And good luck with the solitaire ;)

Alexandra said:
:(
Do you mean i'll have to SLEEP now?

But well, ok, tomorrow will be perfect. :mrgreen:
Same time, Same place.
see ya

And good luck with the solitaire ;)

I thought I had her pegged, seeing as she'd never played before, but that sneaky vixen beat me twice!

Oh ya.. I was so slow, that I had all my cards at the end and could place them wherever I wanted when he was stuck. Beginners luck/strategy/just plain bad playing

Alex
Alex
Alex
Alex

Alexandra, if you want to do this again tonight (lol) you're gonna have to either keep reminding me or figure out a way to keep me up. I've got a big day tomorrow and I'm already tired, so if you don't remind me I'll be in bed by 9! :p

If you two like assignments so much, you might want to look at our weekly assignments over in the Photo Themes? Must be plain sailing for the two of you, if you do 45-minute assignments in the early hours of the morning: you got ONE WHOLE WEEK! (and forever, if you so want to)

LaFoto said:
If you two like assignments so much, you might want to look at our weekly assignments over in the Photo Themes? Must be plain sailing for the two of you, if you do 45-minute assignments in the early hours of the morning: you got ONE WHOLE WEEK! (and forever, if you so want to)

But having 45 minutes to do it is half the fun! The other half is going head-to-head!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back