The Exit

Bifurcator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a small exit that the monks use as a side access to a fairly old and fairly well known temple.

DSCN5385.JPG

The Exit

- Enjoy!
Crits and comments always welcome!

DSCN5423.jpg

I could tell you all wanted more! ;)

- Enjoy!
Crits and comments always welcome!

I think so too. Trying to squeeze all that detail into a tiny little image like that is hard. I'm not good at sacrifice. ;)

Thanks for the comments all! Sincerely appreciated!

that first picture is GREAT!
But I agree, a tad too sharp (and I can only tell because it hurts my eyes a little). But other than that, it's beautiful.
:mrgreen:

Great shots, Bifur! I especially like the first one too :D

that first picture is GREAT!
But I agree, a tad too sharp (and I can only tell because it hurts my eyes a little). But other than that, it's beautiful.
:mrgreen:

Thanks Chewy!
I wonder if there's a way to un-sharpen it? I think I'm going to try. ;)

Great shots, Bifur! I especially like the first one too :D

Thanks Dmitri (Jimmy) - Appreciated it!

Really like the first image. The colours are great.

Thanks Chiller!

I've visited Room 57 a few times now. I can't stay long but I go back. I guess both things mean your work rocks! Anyway, I appreciate the comments! Thanks again.

No? :D I thought maybe it was a play on Demetri or Demetrius (Δημήτριος) which in English I'm told is Jimmy or James respectively.

No?

Oh lol. I have been told by a Romanian guy that the English equivalent is David, but honestly I don't know.

A quick google search gave this article from Yahoo ( http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080410172353AAZfH0S ) that claims Dmitri is Timothy. So that's now three possibilities :lmao:

In any case, Dmitri isn't even my real name - just an alias I used forever on the internets :)

Oh lol. I have been told by a Romanian guy that the English equivalent is David, but honestly I don't know.

A quick google search gave this article from Yahoo ( http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080410172353AAZfH0S ) that claims Dmitri is Timothy. So that's now three possibilities :lmao:

In any case, Dmitri isn't even my real name - just an alias I used forever on the internets :)

Hehehe... I had a Greek man (roommate) named Demetrius and a Greek friend named Costus tell me it was Jimmy/James but I don't know anything beyond that either. Timothy and David huh? Hmmm... :D

Great capture.

Thanks Mr. James! I'm in the process of re-editing the original now so that will be up in a little while. Hopefully less sharpened. It's a difficult case though the Image has so many ultra-high contrast lines in it and there's CR fringing all over the place. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back