Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Hfry, Nov 2, 2006.
These are all pretty neat. I have to say, though, that number 6 is by far the best of the series. Love it!
I'm not so sure about this one. The car seems to be the main focus of the photo and it seems, to me, pointless. Sorry to say, this one looks like a 'snapshot' to me.
I like this one and how the central leave looks like pure gold. Great lighting. The only bit I don't care for too much is the shadow on the left.
Intresting is all I can say. This one sort of looks like someone through the leaves in the air and they're free falling, or are they all connected to a tree?
This one is cool. It has the look of summer green in the forground and warm fall colours in the background.
Excellent shot! I love how you did something different and did not centre the road. My only critique is the exposure seems off.
Another excellent shot. It's a bit different then the pic before. It's neat to see a curve to the "vanishing point". I'd like to see it a bit brighter, though.
This one has to be my favourite. A neat kind of path. The over exposed look works too. Would have been cool seeing someone walking down the path.
Great colours, exposure, and DOF on this one. I'd loose the single twig though.
Cool idea. A lone leaf caught. It seems the leaf is out of focus though, perhaps a smaller aperture next time.
Those are some weird berries. Almost makes me hungry, not sure if they're edible though. Good DOF.
Wow! I really like #2 and #5.
My immediate impression is: Photo 6 is really good.
But personally I also like Photo 4 for some reasons that no one here on the forum knows anything about, and that is alway why I would have liked to see even less blown-out sky in the background and more (and brighter) "foreground" and its "special LaFoto element" which I am not going to point out here .
Photo 8 begins to meet my "requirements" only do I find DOF a bit too shallow here.
I call `em like I see `em.
1. the colors are kinda bleh and the pole to the far left makes the composition a little wonky. I think this would work better with a little post work, maybe make it black and white?
2. i don't like that shadow
3. some of the leaves in front that take up a lot of room are out of focus. The colors are kinda boring too.
4. too much contrast! nothing is in focus! D:
5-6. 5 is too dark, 6 is better. What is that thing in the corner??? I DON'T LIKE IT.
7. I LIKE THIS ONE. It feels just a pinch too bright and i think it would be AWESOME with just a little tonal adjustment. Sepia?
8. The hyper-contrasty colors are pretty in this one, but the focus bothers me a lot.
9. not feelin this one
10. YAY focus! The composition isn't perfect, but the colors are interesting, as is the texture. Then again, i don't really dig nature photos
I like much all in general, but I believe that there are some very similar. He would be aciert by your part to make a good selection, and this way the series would win in quality.
The 4th, 5th, 7th and 8th are my favorites. The 9th also seems very good to me.
I like much the color and the contrast of these images.
Greetings from Spain.
Separate names with a comma.