the latest adventure

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Off to the links with my friends, had a great time, and won 20 bucks!!! wooooooooohoooooooooo. My goal was to get one shot with the ball coming off the club, and after reviewing 80 shots, I was lucky to get 8 winners, so here are a few. I think I would rather be shooting the geese!!

DSC_6802.jpg

DSC_6816.jpg

DSC_6790.jpg

DSC_6771.jpg

Great shots! both with the photos and with the clubs! That looks like a tough golf course there with the lake and the bunkers. Tell your mate in the first one to watch the ball and not worry about falling in the lake... that just adds to the fun!
I've been dying to go out to a golf course all year but I've never found the time. Ah well.

Those duck things are so, so cute. Good job on the high speed.

The first and third picture is usually where I end up hitting the ball t, gonna trade one of my clubs for an axe and water scoop 8)

Good job catching the ball in flight, enjoyed the pictures, very good

Looks like a nice day out.
But is it usual in Canada to spend time with your friends and end with a quick goose?

Cruzin said:
The first and third picture is usually where I end up hitting the ball t, gonna trade one of my clubs for an axe and water scoop 8)

:biglaugh:you're too funny Cruzin

nice action shots :thumbup:

the canadian goose is an golf course fixture here at most of our golf links, and i love to enjoy nature as well as spray my ball all over the ajasent fairways!! As for ending with a quick "goose" hehehe, we conclude our round with a transfer of $$ a handshake, and lots of aching muscles!! then we go home and give the wives a goose!!! lol!!

Most reactions

Back