The tool shed

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In the "Rape Field Frenzy"-thread I suggest I might take you to a closer inspection of that tool shed. OK, come along:

65a_websize.jpg

67a_websize.jpg

68a_websize.jpg

71a_websize.jpg

73a_websize.jpg

Seems to be a great place to take interesting pictures. Are these abandoned machines or is that red big thing (I even don't know what this is in German, so i've NO clue of the English name) still in use?

I haven't got a clue! I don't know the farmer who owns this plot of land. Whenever I get the time and chance, I just drive overland in search of lovely spots and I liked this one on Monday.
But since the meadow was cut, and since that red thing is to bind the hay bales, I would assume it might still be in use. But on the other hand the amount of nettles around the entire shed (not trampled upon in a while) suggests that all this has been OUT OF USE for quite some time.....

My favourite has to be that last picture. The combination between nature and machinery is beautifully captured, and the colours are so very intense. Lovely.

NIce work LaFoto. I really like the last one.

La foto, well done! 10/10 great shots.

Love the greens, the reds, the browns...such vibrant colour, youve really done well!

Very nice shots!

Btw, that big red machine is a potatoe harvester...my father has got the exactly same model =)

Very nice series, Lafoto. :thumbup: Great place!

I think #3 and #5 want to be B&W. They whispered it to me. :lol:

Terri, my photos can "speak"???? Wow! I didn't know. But I am glad that you found out.

OK, no big chance at any "artistic" conversion into black and white with the very limited post processing software that I have, but here are three new versions of the two photos that whispered to you:

Each normal b+w, sepia coloured and "antique" (is what my software calls the effect)

68_bw_websize.jpg

68_bw_sepia_websize.jpg

68_bw_antik_websize.jpg

And:

73_bw_websize.jpg

73_bw_sepia_websize.jpg

73_bw_antik_websize.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back