The "What You Had For Dinner" thread. :D

It's really not bad, I have it at my GF's moms place. its not uncommon to see a bowl of 12 eggs sitting in the middle of the table.

What does it taste like? I'm imagining a sort of ham & eggs taste...

jeffie7 That first picture looks sooooo delicious

I am about to make something delcious right now. I learned how to make it a long time ago, and there is like...no food in my house so I am forced to cook something. Again, if anyone can somehow guess what I'm eating I'll give you what is equal to an American dollar.

Last edited:
jeffie7 - You are welcome to bring over dinner anytime. My door is always open for some good Vietnamese food. Especially the spring rolls with peanut sauce!:biggrin:

no need to bring the balut though, I'm not that brave..

Picture taken of tonights dinner.

fishdin.jpg

Tonight's dinner. ;)

PICT3948_Scoop.jpg

Catching It.

PICT3997_Water_06.jpg

The Waters Ran Red.

PICT4033_Cooking.jpg

Cooking Some.

PICT4006_Lunch_01.jpg

Enjoying It.

PICT4011_Lunch_02.jpg

Oh Yeah...

PICT4014_Linch_03.jpg

Ayu Raw And Cooked - With Beer!

PICT4019_Lunch_04.jpg

Thank You Mr. Ayu, It Was Good To Have You!

Last edited:
Looks very good! Americans for the most part will never understand good food.

We love the idea of prepackaged food, and foods that come pre portioned from the market.

God forbids if we eat anything that was alive the same day, that's nasty and most Americans I know can't eat something if you talk about where it comes from.

You say something about a cow and how beef is made from a cow, "ewww I can't eat steak for 2 weeks"

sigh....

My GF was born in Vietnam, to this day her family over there still doesn't have a fridge.

You want food, you either kill it, or walk to the market and buy it from someone else who just killed it.

I hear people saying that about Americans allot but I never find it to be true at all unless of course you're talking about young children. I kinda think it's a TV culture false assumption that doesn't actually apply to anyone except imaginary characters portrayed in a low class TV drama.

Wait, what am I talking about??? All dramas on TV are low class!!! :D

ewww you eat raw fish?? lol
I see lots of you guys love Asian food and eat them the Asian way too, with chopsticks :p geez what a bunch of Asian-wannabes jk xD

well lol I am a huge fan of Chinese food but I only eat food the Chinese style when I either visiting that country or eating with my parents xD

Well, I live in Japan. :D

I've lived here for a very very long time. ;)

lol I wasn't talking about you Bifurcator-san xD

I hear people saying that about Americans allot but I never find it to be true at all unless of course you're talking about young children. I kinda think it's a TV culture false assumption that doesn't actually apply to anyone except imaginary characters portrayed in a low class TV drama.

Wait, what am I talking about??? All dramas on TV are low class!!! :D

Trust me, Americans are picky eaters. I work in the food biz, its pretty sad what people do. I'm always very clear about it since it bothers me seeing it ALL THE TIME. We want are food changed so we don't know what it is, if we know what it is, we don't want it because its too... gross.

Try serving pork belly to an American, they'll freak out and say "that's sick!", yet they'll eat 20lbs a year of bacon. Try serving an American the random "cheap" parts of an animal, it will NEVER happen, however, if you grind it up and put it in a hotdog, sausage, or scrapple, it will get eaten with out question. If you do question it, they'll say, "now I can't eat it"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back