There are *no* 'stoopid' questions.....

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
....right!!?? LMAO!! :lmao:

What I want to know is....for all you wonderful photographers out there: What do you *do* with all of your photos??? :blushing:

I mean, sure...some of you are so very, incredibly talented, and I don't doubt for a second that some of you are able to sell your photographs. :D

But for the hobby-photographer...taking one pic after the other...:confused:...trying to get that perfect shot...or even one that's 'good enough'...what on earth do you do with all your photos?? :D

Me...? I'm still pretty new at all this...and most of my shots on still 'in' my camera. I'd love to hang some on my wall...and someday be good enough to sell some!! :lovey:

So....what do you do...sell 'em.....hang 'em......."file" 'em....put them in your portfolio....?? What?? :D

Most of mine just sit around on my computer taking up space.
A lot of them get printed in 4x6 and go in the photo album (I wonder how many people still keep those...), some get printed bigger & go on the wall.

I have a website on my server in the basement where I put up JPEGs of the ones I like. Any images that I use for "art" or sale have copies RAWs and PSDs stored on live storage, the rest of them I archive to DVD after I'm done working with them.

God what a boring response.

zzzz... :lol:

Yabbut....manaheim,..."God what a boring response." combined with your avatar made me giggle!!!! LOL!!

;O)

Yabbut....manaheim,..."God what a boring response." combined with your avatar made me giggle!!!! LOL!!

;O)

hahah, ok well that makes up for it. :lol:

I only mess with the ones I like. They will turn into silver gelatin prints, lith prints, bromoil prints, or maybe hand colored prints. I've sold some, exchanged some, hung some up at home, scanned several for my web site.

The rest... just pile up. :lol:

Yeah....? :crazy:

;-)

Last edited:
I have this TERRIBLE habit of taking 500 pictures, uploading them to my computer in some randomly named folder. Messing around with a select few i really like, leaving ALL of them on my computer.

I then empty the camera, or not, because sometimes i forget.

I then take more pictures and find my camera full!

Rinse and repeat until eventually there are so many random folders of photos that i don't actually remember where i put the ones i actually liked!!!!!

I then spend 1 night every now and then deleting photos i no longer like or want in order to find the ones i do want!

I also print the ones i like and sell them. I have some up in my room and im exibiting some in the bar soon - and in a new pub opening up in a few weeks along with my paintings.

Im SO unorganised.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back