This is pretty cool!!!

LynziMarie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
okay... this is INSANE!
I was contacted last week to do a family shoot for one of our neighbors and of course I agreed.... Well the shoot was today, and it was pretty fun!! They have three little boys and are really a very sweet couple.... but anyways, the lady told me she's an author (and I was thinking... oh cool... short stories in an online blog or something not really that cool, ya know?) and asked if I would do a couple shots for her to use as her authors photos... So I did. Well after I got home and was through doing the first run through edits of the shots, I decided to see what this lady is all about... so I Googled her!! haha

and guess what I found out! Not only is she a published author, but her books do pretty well in the YA world!! She has one book out and another on the way very soon...

well, this means, that my photographs will be published online and in her books, and she's promised to give me full credit!!!!!!!!! woooohoooo!!!! haha

www.wendytoliver.com

Cool. It's always nice to fall into something like that. Let her know if she wants any photos from Australia I'd be more than happy to help her out.

Most reactions

Back