Tips for groups/oh god, what did I get myself into?!

i didn't see the toga on the list.

Can't wait to hear all about it and see some pics! Don't keep us in suspense too long.

i didn't see the toga on the list.
:head scratch: I thought the toga was for the TPF Christmas party. I showed up as promised, and apparently scared everyone off since that was the thread killer. NOW I understand, I was supposed to wear it to the photoshoot. No wonder everyone thought I was crazy and left.

Can't wait to hear all about it and see some pics! Don't keep us in suspense too long.
ill do what I can. If I disappear for months, you'll know it went terribly wrong and I am hiding in the shadows afraid of the c&c. ;-)

Sooo, what am I missing here?

Olaf, kids love the Frozen movie. If you feel like you don't know what your doing just act like you do. It works every time. Walk in, take charge, get it done and carry on. Boom.

10 different fart and burp sounds.

Don't do that.
Lol, I thought it would be obvious that I was joking. ;-)

Olaf, kids love the Frozen movie. If you feel like you don't know what your doing just act like you do. It works every time. Walk in, take charge, get it done and carry on. Boom.
Ohh! Frozen WAS good, I would LOVE an olaf of my own! Good advice here, thank you!

Don't do that.

Ohh! Frozen WAS good, I would LOVE an olaf of my own! Good advice here, thank you!

Toys r us has them. I got one on Black Friday for $20. If you'd like a huge one then Kohl's has one on sale for $119 reg $250.

Don't do that.

Toys r us has them. I got one on Black Friday for $20. If you'd like a huge one then Kohl's has one on sale for $119 reg $250.
I meant a *real* Olaf. Like a magical, singing, dancing, conversing Olaf.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back