Titles

WINNER!!! OF THE MOST POINTLESS THREAD ON TPF

I disagree with you.
I don't title about 99% of my photos.
So how can I be one of them?
yawn......

You disagree with me that people give stupid titles to their photos?

Where's the "living under a rock" emoticon?

You disagree with me that people give stupid titles to their photos?

Where's the "living under a rock" emoticon?

No, I disagree with you telling people to stop doing something that YOU don't like.

If they want to name their photos with stupid names they can.

Wind yer neck in Max, the World does not revolve around you

All right, I'll cowboy up an provide the game for the slaughter.

Give these some better names

Uglyness

toys on a swing

Bridge at Night

Tropical Fishies

Evergreen Light

:lmao:, I'm calling you out on that last one..
good sport for putting them up..

I dunno, sometimes a title can offer a clue to the posters intentions, depends how ridiculously inappropriate/soft focus poetic it is.
I don't mind them really, it doesn't effect the content their work, like frames/borders/credits/monikers, you can ignore a title..

No, I disagree with you telling people to stop doing something that YOU don't like.

Wow, you take me so seriously. Yes, by definition I'm judging all of these people and their titles per my own standards. If they want to name them stupid things then by all means...why do you have to get your panties in a bunch of me making fun of it though?

Wow, you take me so seriously. Yes, by definition I'm judging all of these people and their titles per my own standards. If they want to name them stupid things then by all means...why do you have to get your panties in a bunch of me making fun of it though?

one minute your telling people to stop using silly titles and now your saying they can, is littlemax confused ? ahhhh bless :lol:

I have not even gotten to the point of titeling my pictures yet but hey :wink:
DO WHAT YOU WANT . Life is to short to worry about if everything you do will be approved by others. This is your hobby or fun time so write what ever you like and if someone thinks it's cheesy oh well they need to worry about bigger things in life. just my .02

I completely agree.

I myself just leave the file number from the camera when it's comes to my commmercial work. Just the name of the person with portraits. But when it comes to my fine art work, I give a name based on what ever feeling it gives me. Of course, this changes when I do a series, then the only title is the series title.

But oh well, if you don't like the title of the photo, ignore it.:mrgreen:

You don't ever look at someone's moronic title and think, "WHY WOULD YOU NAME THIS PHOTO SOMETHING SO STUPID!?" Given the chance to control the universe, I would not make everyone OK their titles with me. Not only would that be too much work, but I'd have nobody left to make fun of. It's just verbalizing my frustration/amazement with the titles. It doesn't mean I'd actually like to control them. Lighten up a bit. You're a being a little obtuse.

There was a short story I read once about a teenage boy who woke up one morning and all of the other men on earth had died. Of course, it was his job to repopulate the earth. SCORE! (no pun intended). After sleeping with several thousand of them, he killed himself.

Oh, sorry. I walked into this thread by accident. Thought I was somewhere else.

But while I'm here...
If people want to name their pictures, title them, fold them into Origami shapes and fry them with butter then they can. If they are their pictures then they can do what they damn well like with them, to them or in them.
It's none of my business and I am way too grown up to think that I have any right to judge them or their actions. ;)

Now, which way is the bar?

blimey max you really need to get out more.

concentrate on yourself and leave everybod else to theirself [does that make sense]

LP your right !! The world does not revolve around Max.. the world revolves around me. !! :)

I'm going to the bar now with Hertz. He has the right idea. Its 5pm somewhere !! AND football is on.

You don't ever look at someone's moronic title and think, "WHY WOULD YOU NAME THIS PHOTO SOMETHING SO STUPID!?" Given the chance to control the universe, I would not make everyone OK their titles with me. Not only would that be too much work, but I'd have nobody left to make fun of. It's just verbalizing my frustration/amazement with the titles. It doesn't mean I'd actually like to control them. Lighten up a bit. You're a being a little obtuse.

There was a short story I read once about a teenage boy who woke up one morning and all of the other men on earth had died. Of course, it was his job to repopulate the earth. SCORE! (no pun intended). After sleeping with several thousand of them, he killed himself.

That is FUNNY!!! Max I think your a good guy and funny at times.. I myself LOVVVVEEE my titles.... Like one " Morning Wood" it got people to open it. OK so I dont like any of my titles and am not that creative. EXCEPT for morning wood. Because it was a piece of wood and I took it in the morning.

After sleeping with several thousand of them, he killed himself.

Ok, so now all you are telling us is... he came, and he went? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of all the ways to choose to die, death by sex is not sounding all that bad. :lmao:

That is FUNNY!!! Max I think your a good guy and funny at times.. I myself LOVVVVEEE my titles.... Like one " Morning Wood"...

Where did you say you have that pic? I think I missed it somehow. :lol:

Oh, sorry. I walked into this thread by accident. Thought I was somewhere else.

But while I'm here...
If people want to name their pictures, title them, fold them into Origami shapes and fry them with butter then they can. If they are their pictures then they can do what they damn well like with them, to them or in them.
It's none of my business and I am way too grown up to think that I have any right to judge them or their actions. ;)

Now, which way is the bar?

Amen! :hail:

Now Max... I thought we were going to much more positive around the forum. :mrgreen:

Amen! :hail:

Now Max... I thought we were going to much more positive around the forum. :mrgreen:

We have very different understanding of what "positive" means, and I'll just leave it at that. I've had this discussion with countless forum members countless times. You're more than welcome to PM me if there's a problem.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back