Too busy?

A visual conflict is the white border on the basket overlaying the white base-board. There is no visual separation and it is like a runonsentence. I'm not certain what the end result would have been had the basket been placed differently, it might just be too busy with the strong horizontal white lines overpowering the little guy.

This is a professional photograph, it not a photo taken by someone who does not charge for their work. That there is frustration with this photo is valid to those who are prefectionists and who strive for each and every detail to be as good as it can possibly be. That takes work, and for a photo as simple as this, to have so many dings is not good for a professional, and can be a Lessons Learned for anyone one else who wants to get it right when they develop their compositions. The devil is in the details.

very valid points and i probably do miss some of that being that this is a hobby for me.

Its a hobby for me too, but I am one of those types that thinks unless its done well, anyone can do mediocre.

well thanks for making me feel like a half ass slacker lol.

Post a link to one of your threads mc and I'll critique the hell out of it. You should be forewarned that I've had a **** week and my first two day weekend in months is starting with a sinus infection so there's a relatively good chance that I'm going to hate just about anything.

Ok bent..I've had a pretty ****** week as well, but hey I got my big girl panties on!. I'll post this one, if I get it right on how to post the link ( I'm an idiot when it comes to forum functions sometimes ).

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...-photo-gallery/262801-portraits-critique.html

I'm terrible on portrait advice, sorry, but I did what I could.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back