Too many cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
she's banned anyway so...her profile probably doesnt matter too much now.

Why is she banned. Her point of view seemed quite amusing

Actually twice banned previously. Desert Rose = Advanced Photo = Watchful

I don't know if there were others, but those three are the same person.
Rotfl.. so he/she/it was actually the "guy" who was bragging about there 16000 dollar lens shooting mansions from a helicopter I mentioned earlier in this thread.

Oh man, that's funny...

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

It depends. One can find these guys annoying or scurrilous funny.

I'm just trying to figure out what to do with the Koenigsegg, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Ferrari I got for my birthday today.

Contact hot wheels and ask them what the expected collector value will be in 10 years?

Lol

Send them to the Myth Busters crew so we can all watch them get crashed, burned, blown up or any combination.

Send them to the Myth Busters crew so we can all watch them get crashed, burned, blown up or any combination.

Unfortunately, I think they've closed up.

didn't she start out here as a total noob with like ZERO skill at all? Now she's saying her clients hand out $6500 cameras as tips?

Man. She must have improved a LOT.

Unfortunately, I think they've closed up.
We can give them to fire departments for auto extrication practice. Cutting them up is almost as much fun as blowing them up.

didn't she start out here as a total noob with like ZERO skill at all? Now she's saying her clients hand out $6500 cameras as tips?

Man. She must have improved a LOT.

My guess, she took Watchful's course on advanced photography in 3 easy steps. Bet she probably even got to ride around with Rick and TC in the helicopter.

Man, some people just get all the luck...

what_i_like_most_about_women.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back