TORNADO!!!

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
Saw 10 tornados in Kansas on the 22nd and 23rd... here is one of them...

5-23-08_3.jpg

Doug Raflik
[email protected]

Okay, that would scare the crap out of me. Given the conditions you were (I assume) shooting under, that's a heck of a good capture!

Great composition considering the danger! A true photographer!

Very symmetrical. I like it man! Thumbs up to you!

The only thing I could see making this better is that I would like to see a cow blowing across the road...:lol: This is a really cool capture! I look forward to seeing more. Just be careful ;)

nice capture.. like the composition considering the situation you were in etc.. that's one road i take it you never chose to go,...

or did you? lol

I've always wanted to photograph a tornado .. but I'm way too chicken.

Uh-oh.

Great capture, very, erm striking? ;)

AWESOME! Seeing a tornado, and riding out a hurricane are on my list of things to do before I die. Must be rush!

holy crap. well, you inspired me to photograph one too. yep. that's right. i just walked right in here and took a shot of my monitor...but it scared me too much and i deleted it. :)

I can only imagine what it sounded like to be there! aargh! :)

I've wanted to do this since I've moved to Oklahoma. I never had the chance when I was in Pennsylvania as we didn't have them. How do you go about this? I would imagine a small TV and watch the news to find out where the circulation is and go ahead of it?

:thumbup::thumbup: Wow...excellent. Would love to photograph a tornado one day, but we dont get them around these parts. :er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back