TPF Con 2005! Joshua Tree National Park

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
voodoocat said:
With the new kid coming in two weeks.
TWO WEEKS!!! Heh heh...so if I end up getting to come, you'll have a wallet full of voodookitten pics to show us, right????

Ok, I wanna go SOOO BAD NOW!!!! So tonight when my boyfriend comes over, and I do my damndest to get him to agree to go (cuz there is NO WAY I'm going alone!) and he tells me no, I'm gonna be sooo crushed! I'll try anyway.

core_17 said:
Ok, I wanna go SOOO BAD NOW!!!! So tonight when my boyfriend comes over, and I do my damndest to get him to agree to go (cuz there is NO WAY I'm going alone!) and he tells me no, I'm gonna be sooo crushed! I'll try anyway.

corry, you wont regret it. have you seen pictures of Joshua Tree?

d

Thanks Voodoo. I have already been doing a bunch of research on it. Yes, Md, I've seen the pics. As it is I've been drooling over Voodoo and Malachite's dessert pics for a while now! I'm gonna see what I can do. I'll talk to my bf tonight. I'll tell him he's not allowed to say no right away..he has to think about it. I'll build my case. I'll do as much research as I can to get us the trip as cheap as possible. (he's a bit...shall I say...thrifty). So...I'll let y'all know how it goes! I REALLY WANT TO GO!!!

Well research all you want.. but when you're ready come to me... i will find you the best fare... ;)

core_17 said:

You won't be alone. You'll be with us! :D

Hmm, If my spring break falls on those dates, Count me in! $270 round trip! Thats hard to beat! :D

Luminosity said:
Hopefully I'll be working in Canada next year butttttt I'll be loitering around the States before I head to CanuckLand :lol:

Oh ... but its in March ... *thinks* ...
Might JUST make it.

Lumi....you're coming to Canada? Where abouts?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back