tateorconfection0dm.jpg

Tate or Confection?

tatepsychadelicfilm0xq.jpg

Tate Psychadelic Show

thewhitehouse3uk.jpg

The White House

sbuildings4oi.jpg

Wilson's Building

cool shots...we have a white house too somewhere in this town :scratch: and what's all this without a single hint of the beatles...shame shame shame. ;)

well done Daniel!

Suprisingly there's very little Beatles stuff on the streets. Cameras aren't strictly allowed in the Tate I took the only one in a darkened room without flash As can be seen, it was on the sly.

Thanks alot. Liverpool has alot of interesting building with character, old worn ones like some in my photos.

So that is the cathedral in which Paul McCartney's Liverpool Oratorio was first performed. Thrilling to see it!
When my former choir performed his Liverpool Oratorio in my home town, I wrote him a letter to invite him over. He replied that unfortunately he was in his London Recording Studios that weekend, recording part of his second "classical" CD "Standing Stone". Bummer! But I still have that letter (OF COURSE! :))

I like the way in which you captured the "feel" of the town, looking in every direction, not only towards the "sights", giving "ugliness" a frame, too. I always think that by putting something seemingly "ugly" into a frame, you enhance it. It becomes special. And I like that. You did well! (I'm thinking of the "City Signs", the "Little Green" and the "White House" now).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back